What makes Manara Institute Distinguished
- The carefully planned combination of face-to-face teaching and online teaching.
- Using both English and Arabic in teaching.
- A balanced combination between theory and practice, skills and training.
- Training to carry out the Islamic duties and inviting others to Islam.
- Providing students with the Islamic studies fields that suits the present.
- Keeping up with the advancement of technology and social media.
- Providing academic libraries for learners and making them easier to access.
- Relying on a moderate approach to Islam, and renouncing extremism in the religion.