Dr. Mohamed Elbar is the Vice-President of Academic Affairs and co-founder of Manara Institute. Other than Dr. Elbar is the Academic Dean, he is, also, an Islamic Study Professor of Da'wah related courses, at the Manara Institute. Furthermore, Dr. Elbar is a member of the Tri-State Imams Council (NJ, NY, CT.), and Dr. Elbar is the former director of the Worlds Association of Al-Ashar Graduates in the Unites States.
Dr. Elbar's Education
· Bachelor’s Degree in Theology Al-Azhar University, Mansoura, Egypt Dawah & Islamic Culture, May 1989, Grade: Very Good .
· Graduate Diploma in DA'WAH for Islamic Culture Al-Azhar University, 1992, Grade: very Good .
· Master’s Degree in Constitutional Systems and Freedoms Al-Azhar University, 1997, Grade: Excellent with honors .
· World (PhD) Degree in Islamic History Al-Azhar University, 2004, Grade: Excellent with honors .
Dr. Elbar's Dissertation was recommended for publishing at the expense of Al-Azhar University, and to be traded with other universities.
The Egyptian Ministry of Religious Endowment (Awqaf) Egypt Preacher, teacher, and Imam 1990-Present.
Unaizah National Schools Al-Qassim, Saudia Arabia Islamic Education and Arabic Language Teacher: October 1992-June 1994 .
-Muslim American Society of Queens Astoria, NY Masjid Dar-Al-Dawah Sept. 2006-July 2010 Preacher and Imam.
- Islamic Society of Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY Masjid Musab Bin Umayr August 2010-Present Preacher and Imam.
Courses taught by Dr. Elbar:
Creedal Theology - العقيدة الإسلامية
Comparative Religion - مقارنة الأديان
Islamic Sects & Doctrines - الفرق والمذاهب الإسلامية
Research Methods - مناهج أدب البحث
The Arts of Public Speaking - فن الخطابة
Misconception About Islamic - شبهات حول الإسلام
Email Dr. Elbar at: firstname.lastname@example.org